Sunday, May 31, 2015

Captain’s Log 20-15-05-31

Long Beach, Washington

We got here around 4:30 p.m. yesterday, unloaded the Smart Car, unhooked the trailer and left it up front at Andersen’s RV Park. We backed in without a problem, and I was on the beach 5 minutes later. It’s wild and unspoiled up here with plenty of room to walk the wide, wide beach. I’ve seen several SUV’s driving along on the sand enjoying the ocean view. The dogs run and spin and twirl while chasing each other on the beach.

This morning at 5:00 a.m. I popped out the path for a great walk all by myself on the newly washed sand and watched the tide going out. I made it back home before 7:00 a.m., and Frank whipped up a batch of  great French toast using some locally baked English toasting bread. I think that was the best French toast I’ve ever had! Since the dogs woke Frank up at 5:30 a.m., he crashed for a few more hours sleep. Now the plan is to go eat at the Lost Roo and then drive to Raymond to see the carriage museum and also the impressive rotunda of the County Court House.

Tomorrow we’re bound for Bothell, just south of Everett where our daughter, Stacie lives.

Bad news. Our notebook computer is again infected with malicious ad-ware. I haven’t told Frank yet. Maybe I’ll tell him when we get back from our wanderings later today. Anyway, I won’t be posting pictures for awhile, but I can still manage words on the iPad. Laters . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment