Sunday, August 8, 2010

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity-Jig...








I'm back in Phoenix. I flew in Saturday morning. The photo shows Mt. Saint Helen out the plane's window as our pilot buzzed it. I was really surprised to see him come as close as he did.

I finished the sprinkler project on Friday. The photos show how it turned out. I expect (hope) it will hold up to cold weather much better now, especially with the heat tape installed under the insulation.

Being here at the house alone is weird. No puppies begging at my heels when I fix a snack, the house feeling empty and echo-ie as I rattle around in it.

Cheryl remains in Seattle, living in the camper, in the trailer park and helping her daughter through this dark time in her life. I will fly back up there and bring her and the puppies and the trailer back to Phoenix when things settle down.

Later,
Lonesome Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment