Monday, August 9, 2010

Misty, Misty Mornings

Hello Followers,

My beloved has flown and here I sit at this historic mobile park created especially for the 1963 Seattle World's Fair. Really, I have the post card to prove it. It shows its age as I do. I graduated from high school in 1963 so I understand it's delimma. So far Circle K has been very kind to me, and I'm grateful for the grass to walk the puppies and the proximity to shopping and lovely Russel Road Park and Green River walking trail. I'm taking advantage of the area and loving exploring a new place when I'm not down in Bonney Lake with Stacie, Nathan, and the kids.

I'll take the camera with me next time I'm walking with the fancy golf course on my left and Green River flowing along on my right. Russel Road Park is also worthy of a photo with it's many baseball diamonds, huge trees, and grassy lawns. My canine companions and I love going to the park. It's fun watching the city league guys play baseball. They are a dermined bunch, and yesterday I got to see the pitcher leave the mound and tag out the guy stealing third. When was the last time you saw a pro game where that happened! These guys are truly "the boys of summer."

Miss all of you! Write soon!

Love, Cheryl and company

No comments:

Post a Comment