Thursday, July 25, 2013

Greg Brown Tonight

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Cheryl: Just checking in to practice using the iPad for blogging and try to insert a picture. It turns out that Blogger doesn't work with Verizon (or so they say), so I can't get photos directly from my iPhone. However, "insert photo" did pick up photos from my iPad, so I'll try inserting one from my Camera Roll stored there (weird). There sure is an enormous learning curved for me with all this new (to me) technology!

Our KOA campground is jammed packed since last evening, and I'm wondering if it might be due to the Greg Brown concert tonight in Sheridan. I've got my fingers crossed for the truck to be fixed today and for the concert to be a good one (worth waiting for).

So here's a picture from my iPad Camera Roll (I hope)






2 comments:

  1. You people are weird!! Red 2 was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like u r having a blast!! Safe travels n make good memories.

    ReplyDelete