Wednesday, August 10, 2011

If this is Savannah, it must be Wednesday.






We are a few miles from Savannah at the Red Gate RV Park. www.redgatecampground.com.
I's an interesting place. An old Farm? It's hard to tell as there are no indications of a farm left. An RV Park from the get-go? Hard to tell as there are only 10 RV spots. The clubhouse is huge and appears brand new as do the pavillion and the benches around the lake. It's neat and clean but the hook-ups look to be quite old. It's a mystery.


Cheryl got here Sweet Grass Baskets yesterday before we left South Carolina. They didn't quite cost the price of my first house but they were close. I bought three small baskets for the overhead in the rear of the camper and she bought a large covered basket for the house. I will post some photos.


A tour bus is picking us up at 9AM so I have to cut this short. More later? We'll see.


Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment